Monday, August 18, 2008

The Hitman cometh!

Nite Hitman is a liver chestnut 3-year old TB from Yakima, WA. He was raced and it was decided that he isn't fast enough. The owner did a good deed and, rather than sending him and a couple of buddies directly to auction, allowed a friend of mine to try to place them in homes. We're still working on the buddies, but Nite Hitman will be coming to live with me.

I know...I have plenty of horses without an OTTB to figure out. I think he'll figure himself out in time if he has a few months of nobody messing with his head.

He'll be fine.

Can't figure out how to get the pictures from the email to here... I'll get some downloaded later.

Congratulations Michael Phelps on your amazing 8 Gold medals in one Olympics! You are my (super-cute-little-bare-torso'ed) hero.

No comments: